Saturday, March 27, 2010

resource: Extended World Travel

Another resource that fell into my hands is a website by a family who travels extensively. It was after we had laid out our goals and plans and everybody was on board with them, well as on board as the younger bunch is going to be for the moment.

I had an odd morning and just felt out of sync for that day. It was our usual day of library, lunch, pick up two other archers, do archery, return the archers to their home, run errands, return to our home.

While at the library, I learned that the two archers would not be attending archery that day and so I had some extra time. I sat down with a homeschooling magazine that I love, but rarely take the time to read, due to riding herd on Max or getting my own books. I had enough books to read that day and Max was doing great.

I flipped to an article and it happened to be on traveling! I had just enough time to read it and write down the website and then the boys were all ready to go, right then! They were done and ready to move on! I feel like the out of sync feeling was to help me be aware of the moment and see what was right in front of me!

I think I looked it up on my BB, I didn't even wait to get home! It was complete synchronicity. I love the tips, the ideas, the reassurances and most of all that some one else out there has already done it and we can too!

Here is the website: http://www.extendedworldtravel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment